Puppy protecting her!
– All these people getting wayy too serious saying they confusing the dog and you shouldn’t train him to be aggressive when he gets older but if you clearly look at how the dog bounces and the simple fact that his tail is wagging makes it obvious that the dog is in a playful mode. People take things way too serious and get on my nerves I swear
– Not a good post from puppy lovers. Should not train puppies to be aggresive. Ever. Try working in rescue. And a shelter. Unadoptable biters. Should be Ashamed promoting this.
– Looks like a dachshund and they are very protective. .shouldn’t tease like that tho.. It won’t be very funny when the dog gets older.
– That’s way to cute and a very smart puppy, good for her she has a dam good watch dog when he grows up!!!
– Cute little dog. Bad idea though to pretend and tease him. Stop doing that. It may be cute now, but you’re wrong to do that!!!!!
– All these negative comments! My dog does this exact thing when we pretend or are yelling at each other, 10 years and he is yet to bite anyone aggressively. And yet if we are laughing, smiling, ect. when we are doing this sort of stuff he sits there wagging his tail and only barks once or twice because he wants to join the fun!
– ood protector—the pup assumed the male was hurting the female—Had a German Shepard that did that and took on a family friend one night—–(we were jesting, but she didn’t know it—the cop never did it again in front of her)
– These little dog’s are very protective but use lyrics to only to one person believe NE that will bite you
– How darling, he’s a keeper, give him all the treats he want all dogs aren’t born to guard